Highlights of the Department
- Regular Seminars and Group Discussions are held to enhance communication skills.
- Academic evaluation of students by Terminal Examinations.
- Monitoring of the student’s experimental skills by assignments.
- Exposure trips to Industries and Research institutions, places of Botanical Interests.
- Well equipped laboratories with advanced facilities.
- Active participation in co-curricular and extra curricular activities.
- Undergraduate Research under college with potential for Excellence and Basic Scientific Research scheme of UGC.
- Departmental library with a recent edition of books and journals for reference.
Department of Chemistry celebrated Yoga Day.
Department of Chemistry organised Poster Making Competition on Earth Day .
Department of chemistry conduct value based personality class for semester 4 on 31 .3.22
Department of chemistry organized an Extempore competition on 30/11/2021 at 1.00p m, students of sem_1 ,3 and 6 are participated in activity.
Department of chemistry organized parent Teacher Meet for semester 5 on 27/10/2021
The department of chemistry organized an online patent-Teacher Meet on 30/9/2021, for the student’s of semester-1
Department of Chemistry’ organized a poster competition on the womens liberation. on 5.3.2020 on the eve of international women’s day
Dept of Chemistry organized Poster competition on ‘Benefits of Green Chemistry’ on 10/02/2020
Dept of chemistry Pwc organised poster competition on the Topic “Application of Nuclear energy” on 27.8.2019
The Department of chemistry organized one day work on topic Physico-chemical analysis of drinking water on 13 March 2019. The resource person of this workshop is dr Ajay Upadhyay, P.H.E.D department, the a government of Bihar and his team. They analysis the various parameters of water. Some photos of this workshop
Quiz competition – 2.8.2019
Non Teaching Staff
Mr. Swapan Jana
Mr. Anoop Alexender Toppo